Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Preschool!

Kenzie was completely ecstatic about her first day of school. Some kids cried, some kids needed one more hug from their mom, Kenzie bounced right in and said "Bye Mom!" I guess we have no separation anxiety here! She said she made two new friends and got to sing lots of songs. She said her teacher was really nice because she let Kenzie sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider". Yeah, I guess that's pretty nice! She also mentioned that she didn't hit or kick anyone...I guess that's always a good thing! She is already talking about when she gets to go to Kindergarten.


3 comments:

gina said...

I love how honest that kid is, I am sure if she had kicked or hit someone she would have told you just the same. Glad she is enjoying it!

Katie L. said...

She is the cutest girl, I just love how you do her hair. She has been excited about school forever! Glad she finally gets to go.

Christina said...

She is such a cute girl! Great location for preschool - Kindergarten won't even be a hard transition at all.