
For some reason (I still haven't figured out how this came about) Jen dressed up in the family-joke dinosaur costume and scared the poor kids to death (ok, not really, they were all laughing!). They all ran around screaming and hid on the sides of the castle...it was so funny!
Here's all the kiddos eating cake and ice cream. We were talking later about how we think it's funny that the kids never eat the cake, just the frosting on top. I told them next year I was just going to hand out jars of frosting!

Maddie wanted a turn so bad with the pinata...every time one of the kids hit it she giggled so hard! So she got a few whacks at it and loved it.
Deb, Meg, and David flew in to pick up their new puppy and stopped by the party, the kids loved chasing it around.

We had a family party on Sunday night, my family and Mema and Papa, and Laura and Paul came over for dinner and cake. Kenzie got spoiled! She got this Dora vanity from my Grandpa, and she got this Ariel dress-up from Laura, two of the favorites this year!
Since we have been talking about her 4th birthday every single day for at least 6 months, I woke up this morning waiting for talk of the 5th birthday and of course, she said "Mom, on my 5th birthday, I get a number 5 candle, don't I?" It never ends.




3 comments:
Haha! She is such a cutie! I agree about the jar of frosting idea. You could just put it on a styrofoam cake, lol. Maddie is so cute hitting that pinata. I wish I could see them! If gas wasn't a million dollars a gallon right?
I can't even tell you how excited Trevor was all week to go to his first birthday party! My kids had a great time, I can see Trev laughing in the background at Jen in the costume. What a great Aunt!! That's awesome. Hope the Kenzie Girl had a great time!
Happy Birthday Kenze, sorry we missed it! Emma is just like that, always planning something.
Post a Comment